CACFP Halftime: Thirty on Thursdays – Institute of Child Nutrition
January 18, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Tune in to Team Nutrition’s webinar series, CACFP Halftime: Thirty on Thursdays, to learn more about hot topics related to the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) meal patterns.
Registration for January’s webinar, “Serving Milk in the CACFP” is now open!
When will the webinars be held? Webinars will be held the third Thursday of each month:
- An English webinar will be held from 2:00 -2:30 PM ET
- A Spanish webinar will be held from 3:00- 3:30 PM ET
What topics will be covered?
- January 18th: Serving Milk in the CACFP [Register Now!]
- February 15th: Meal Planning for the CACFP (Registration Coming Soon!)
Who is this webinar series for?
- State agencies
- Sponsoring organizations
- CACFP providers and program operators
- School Nutrition Professionals working with the Preschool patterns
- Others who work with CACFP or Preschool meals are welcome to attend
How can I register?
Visit the CACFP Halftime: Thirty on Thursdays webpage. Or, click on “Register Now!” next to the title of the webinar above.
*Certificates of participation will be provided for those who attend the entire thirty-minute webinar.
All webinars will be recorded and made available at a later date on the USDA Team Nutrition website: https://teamnutrition.usda.gov/.