Human Resource Management
March 31 @ 3:00 pm - 4:45 pm CDT
Key Area: 3 (Administration)
USDA Professional Standards Codes: 3400
1 hour 45 minutes
At the end of this training, participants will be able to accomplish the following objectives.
- Identify basic functions of human resource management.
- List local, State, and Federal regulations and policies relating to human resourcepersonnel management.
- Describe what goes into a good job description.
- How to establish and use job performance standards for school nutrition personnel.
- Describe how to help child nutrition program personnel become self-directed and self-managed staff to achieve program objectives.