Managing Personalities and Conflict
November 16, 2019
Managing Personalities and Conflict (4-hour training) The learning objectives for this session are listed below:
- Identify the role personalities and bias play in conflict.
- Explain the difference between implicit and explicit bias.
- Compare and contrast the four most recent generational groups as it relates to how they respond to/manage conflict.
- Explain the importance of clear goals and purposes.
- Recall at least two factors that can impact the outcomes of conflict.
- Describe at least three problem/non-productive behaviors and the related management techniques.