Managing Personalities and Conflict
November 8, 2018
The learning objectives for this session are listed below.
- Identify the role personalities and bias play in conflict.
- Explain the difference between implicit and explicit bias.
- Compare and contrast the four most common generational groups as they relate conflict management/resolution.
- Explain the importance of clear goals and purposes.
- Recall at least two factors that can impact the outcomes of conflict.
- Describe at least three problem/non-productive behaviors and the related management techniques.
- Summarize at least two actions that promote success when managing personalities and conflict.