Collection No.: M002
Volume: .25 cu. ft.
Inclusive Dates: 1976 – 1988
Bulk Dates: 1985 – 1987
Copyright: This collection may be protected from unauthorized copying by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code).
Historical/Biographical Sketch: Ruth Moskowitz, R.D. served as New Jersey’s Director of Food and Nutrition Services throughout the 1980s. Moskowitz’s collection reflects the political realities of a program very much dependent on state and federal funding and is indicative of the need for food service professionals to keep themselves properly informed as to the history and progress of their profession and the field of child nutrition in particular.
Scope and Content: The collection consists of letters to politicians, citizens’ petitions to the New Jersey Legislature, annotated copies of U.S. and New Jersey Bills for consideration. The collection covers the years 1976 – 1988.
Box 1 of 1
Note: Privacy Issues may apply when wishing to view some correspondence in this collection.
- corresp. 2-26-76, Salinardo, Boling
- corresp., 4-26-76, Sen. Case
- corresp., 6-13-77, Ordile
- corresp., 11-13-78, Burke
- corresp., 4-5-79, McClelland, Burke
- corresp., 4-2-80, Perkins
- corresp., 1-13-81, Perkins
- Clipping, NY Times article by Matz, 2-23-81
- corresp., 8-11-81, Sen. Bradley
- corresp., 9-13-82, Garnett
- corresp., 2-1-83, White
- corresp., 2-5-85, Bradley
- corresp., n.d., Elizabeth Board of Education Resolution
- corresp., 3-22-85, Roukema
- corresp., 3-26-85, Sen. Lautenberg
- corresp., 5-23-85, Lautenberg
- corresp., 6-20-85, Gov. Kean
- corresp., 6-24-85, Bradley
- corresp, 2-26-86, Testimony of AFSCME
- corresp , 4-4-86, Roukema
- corresp , 6-2-87, Freiler
- corresp, 6-8-87, Freiler
- corresp, 6-15-87, Ford
- corresp, 6-18-87, Freiler
- corresp, 8-16-88, Bayer