Contact ICN

  1. If you have a question about the USDA Child Nutrition Programs (regulations, eligibility, application procedures, retail guidelines, etc.), please visit the Food and Nutrition Service Web site.
  2. For information about Team Nutrition publications, including how to obtain them for your school, please contact Team Nutrition.
  3. For individual State agency contact information, view the list on the Food and Nutrition Service site.
  4. Please read through the FAQs on our homepage for further information.
  5. If you still have questions , Please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.