The Institute of Child Nutrition (ICN) is recruiting a cadre of expert content reviewers with a keen eye for detail in the field of child nutrition. Reviewers are expected to provide quality assurance and content accuracy for ICN-developed resources and training materials.
Requirements for each reviewer is to review and critique a target number of content per month based on set standards and procedures, which will be provided.
Reviewers must be able to demonstrate:
- Critical thinking and attention to detail to review content against child nutrition industry best practices and current USDA rules and regulations.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong understanding of various software programs, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to produce high-quality work.
- Time management skills–perform reviews in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure logical, accurate, and consistent review of ICN content.
- Deliver high-quality content review consistently and accurately.
- Review and respond to assignments based on current industry standards and language.
- Proofread, review, and edit documents for accurate use of grammar and content.