Representatives of State agencies administering child nutrition programs, USDA regional offices, School Nutrition Association state affiliates, CACFP sponsors, and allied organizations (such as ASBO) may request.
- Trainings must be requested at least 8-10 weeks before the training date.
- Site coordinator would be responsible for sending out registration link and/or ensuring that at least 15 participants will attend the session. No more than 25 participants should attend a virtual session.
- Site coordinator must be experienced in hosting virtual training and/or meetings.
- If using Zoom, the organizer must have one of the following types of account plans.
– Zoom Pro
– Zoom Business
– Zoom Enterprise
- If using Cisco WebEx Meetings, the organizer must have one of the following types of account plans.
– Cisco WebEx Starter
– Cisco WebEx Plus
– Cisco WebEx Business
- Training would be limited to four hours per day. (If the training topic is more than four hours, it should be held over multiple days).
- Would the audience be in a group or would participants participate from individual locations? If the audience is in one group, ICN can send Participant Workbooks. If participants are viewing individually, training would be held with no materials.
- Site Coordinator must provide a virtual host to attend meeting to assist with breakout sessions and chat feature.
- Site Coordinator would need access to IT support before and during the training session.
Review the training topics listed below. If you want to know more, click on the links for a closer look at the training materials.
When you have decided on a topic, date, and location – you are ready to request a training. Scroll down to the green “Apply Now” button.
After you have entered the information on the Training Request Form, scroll to the bottom and press “Submit.” If your request is successfully transmitted to ICN, you will receive an electronic reply. If you do not receive a reply, please contact ICN.