Financial Management: A Course for School Nutrition Directors
This session provides training on management of finances and other resources as the foundation for nutrition integrity and quality meals in school nutrition programs. Lesson topics include:
- Importance of Financial Management
- Development of a Finacial Management Information System
- Communication and Ethical Behavior
- Reporting Revenue and Expenditures
- Setting a Meal Standard for Financial Management and Analysis
- Managing Revenue and Expenditures
- Controlling Food and Labor Costs
- Financial Planning and Budget Development
- Developing and Analyzing a Budget
- Tools to Analyze Financial Status
TARGET AUDIENCE – School Nutrition Directors
KEY AREA: 3: Administration
Financial Management: A Course for School Nutrition Directors 2nd Edition
Ready to request training?
After you have entered the information on the Training Request Form, scroll to the bottom and press “Submit.” If your request is successfully transmitted to ICN, you will receive an electronic reply. If you do not receive a reply, please contact ICN.
Three Things to Remember:
- ICN requires at least 8-10 weeks’ advance notice before the training date to schedule and plan a training session.
- ICN Consultant Trainers must train a minimum of 4 hours in a single day.
- A minimum of 25-30 participants is required for ICN to provide a training session.